Aloe Vera Gel
Extraction Method: Cold press from Aloe leaf
Aroma: Sweet, Clean, Herbal
The incredible Aloe Vera needs little introduction, the Ancient Egyptians called it “ The plant of Immortality” and for a good reason. Its benefits are abundant plus this refreshing gel is one of our skin penetration enhancers, meaning it offers full penetration of pain relief gel quickly.
- Aloe vera contains salicylate, bradykinin and other natural steroids which reduces the inflammation.
- It has 12 essential vitamins like A, B (B1, B2, B3, and B6), C and E that makes this gel act as anti-inflammatory and antioxidants to absorb the toxins in the body.
- It relieves the pressure from the inflamed joints and knees.
- Aloe vera contains the same natural compound that found in cartilage called glucosamine that helps for reducing arthritis pain and stiffness.
- It has 20 minerals such as manganese, calcium, iron, and zinc that promote the reaction of enzymes in the joints to heal quickly.
- It contains polysaccharides that stimulate fibroblasts which can speed up the growth of new cells and also repairs the damaged tissue in muscles.
- The immunomodulatory property and mannose-6-phosphate content of aloe vera help to inhibit the inflammation and promotes quick healing of the tissues.
Our Organic Aloe Vera Gel is 100% plant-based, utilizing only pure ingredients that capture the healing power of Aloe Vera — formulated without questionable preservatives and synthetic thickeners.
At Medicinal Blends, we use the natural preservatives, Sclerotium Gum, a natural thickener from mushrooms, along with Gluconolactone and Sodium Benzoate from corn sugar, nothing questionable here, just pure natural goodness from nature.
DISCLAIMER – The information presented on our website, in our product brochure, and marketing communications is for educational purposes only. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. Medicinal Blends products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult a doctor or healthcare professional if you have a severe medical condition or concerns.