Extraction Method: Cold pressed from the fruit
Aroma: Fresh, Sweet and Nutty
Avocado is the mineral-rich fruit of the Avocado tree or Persea americana. Native to the Western Hemisphere where the Aztecs treasured the fruit and its oil for the abundant nutrients it offers. Throughout history, Avocado oil has been renowned for its healing and regenerating properties. A natural supply of magnesium, potassium, vitamins A, E & D, lecithin, sterolins, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants. This impressive oil is able to deeply penetrate into the skin, reduce inflammation in sore muscles and joints while it supports cell regeneration during the healing process.
- Avocado oil is a deeply penetrating monounsaturated oil that penetrates the second layer of skin (dermis) to provide profound therapeutic benefits.
- Avocado oil has a high natural sterol content, therefore, helps combat arthritis pain.
- Due to its high concentration of anti-inflammatory oleic acid ( 63%) and phytosterols, Avocado oil helps reduce inflammation in sore muscles and joints while it supports cell regeneration during the healing process.
- Lecithin in avocado oil helps boost collagen.
- Avocado oil is a good source of the antioxidant Vitamin A, B, D, E, and Beta-carotene.
- Pro-vitamin A carotenoids, lutein and zeaxanthin enhance the skin’s natural antioxidant store.
Additional benefits and uses:
Avocado oil helps prevent dry, irritated skin and reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars. It even promotes cell regeneration making this an excellent choice for mature, aging skin. Avocado oil is also anti-inflammatory and is useful for calming skin inflammation. It contains a high percentage of Vitamin D, which can be very beneficial to those in low sunshine areas. However, for those times of high sunshine, it also has strong UV absorption, making it ideal for UV protection.
DISCLAIMER - The information presented on our website, in our product brochure, and marketing communications is for educational purposes only. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. Medicinal Blends products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult a doctor or healthcare professional if you have a severe medical condition or concerns.