Organic Black Seed Oil
Nigella sativa L.
Extraction Method: Cold pressed, Virgin, Unrefined
The Nigella sativa seed produces one of the healthiest oils on earth. Black seed oil is an oil that is cold pressed from the seeds of black cumin (Nigella sativa), a plant native to southwest Asia. Black seed’s potent extract has attracted healers of ancient civilizations and scientific researchers in recent times. This versatile healing oil contains a myriad of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, pain relieving, and antibacterial properties.
- Virgin, cold press black seed oil is host to nearly one hundred beneficial ingredients including, amino acids, omega 3, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids.
- Thymoquinone is one of Black Seeds phytochemicals well known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties.
- Black seed is an effective superoxide radical scavenger acting as a detoxifier for muscle and joints.
- Tryptophan and phenylalanine are both essential amino acids that can help build protein in the body and provide pain relief.
- Black cumin seed oil is a potent anti-inflammatory agent, capable of suppressing chronic inflammation.
Additional benefits and uses:
Black seed oil is excellent for mouth ailments such as ulcers and inflamed gums. Swish the oil in your mouth for a few minutes and inflammation will decrease. Apply Black seed oil to a burn and it will rapidly reduce pain and promote healing. Black seed oil contains Nigellone, an ingredient which is anti-histamine, alleviating allergies in addition to bronchial ailments. Virgin Black seed oil acts as a humectant, retaining water to promote a youthful complexion.
DISCLAIMER – The information presented on our website, in our product brochure, and marketing communications is for educational purposes only. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. Medicinal Blends products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult a doctor or healthcare professional if you have a severe medical condition or concerns.