Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
Origin: Colorado, USA
We believe mother nature provides the best possibilities for wellness and healing. The hemp plant has been used by humans for thousands of years as a herbal remedy to heal a host of ailments. Today, the hemp plant has been at the center of one of the most exciting developments in modern science.
Full Spectrum Hemp is extracted from distinct varieties of Cannabis Sativa L. (hemp) plants. The Hemp extract is the second most abundant compound in hemp, averaging 35-45% of its extract. By using the whole hemp plant during the extraction process, we produce a full-spectrum hemp extract that is not only a natural source of many cannabinoids, it also contains many essential vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids, terpenes, flavonoids, and chlorophyll. Since cannabinoids have been proven to work better synergistically, rather than individually, full-spectrum extract offers compounded benefits.
- There is increasing scientific evidence to support the use of topical full spectrum hemp products to fight inflammation, ease pain, and the symptoms of arthritis.
- Among full spectrum hemp benefits, natural pain relief tops the list for many. Evidence suggests that cannabinoids may prove useful in pain modulation by inhibiting neuronal transmission in pain pathways.
- Full spectrum hemp is a powerhouse of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Topical application of cannabinoids allows them to be absorbed directly into the affected area for faster and more focused relief.
- When using full spectrum hemp topically, it bypasses the digestive system and can immediately go to work where it is needed.
- Studies have shown that full spectrum hemp might be an alternative to over-the-counter pain medicines like Advil and Tylenol.
- Cannabinoids, which can be either produced naturally by the body (endocannabinoids) or consumed (phytocannabinoids), are chemical compounds that interact with the body’s central regulatory system.
- Full spectrum hemp extract, contains all the essential therapeutic properties, including over 200+ known naturally occurring plant compounds.
Full spectrum hemp is a preferred natural remedy for a number of health issues. The benefits of full spectrum hemp derive from the way cannabidiol brings balance to the body’s endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system is responsible for regulating several vital bodily functions including sleep, pain perception, mood, memory, reproduction, appetite, and inflammation. It’s believed that when the endocannabinoid system becomes depleted, it can lead to illness and disease.
Research indicates, however, that taking full spectrum hemp can generate more of our natural endocannabinoids thus restoring balance to body and mind.
Cannabidiol has shown to lessen anxiety in patients with social anxiety disorder, and researchers suggest that it may also be effective for panic disorder, social anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress.
Full spectrum hemp benefits also include acting as an anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, antioxidant, antiemetic, anxiolytic and antipsychotic agent, and is, therefore, a possible medicine for the treatment of neuroinflammation, epilepsy, oxidative injury, vomiting, and nausea.
New hemp scientific research is evolving and discoveries of the health benefits of full spectrum hemp are ongoing. Therefore It is important to educate yourself with practical information and the uses of full spectrum hemp and cannabis products.
DISCLAIMER – The information presented on our website, in our product brochure, and marketing communications is for educational purposes only. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. Medicinal Blends products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult a doctor or healthcare professional if you have a severe medical condition or concerns.