Sweet Birch Essential Oil
Extraction Method: Steam distillation from the bark of the birch tree
Aroma: Pine, Camphoraceous, Sweet
Sweet Birch essential oil has a history of use for sore and fatigued muscles. This uplifting, therapeutic oil is rich in methyl salicylates a natural rubefacient and warming analgesic that stimulates circulation and encourages detoxification of the body. The properties in the Sweet Birch essential oil restore comfort and relaxation while it supports the bodies own ability to heal.
- Sweet Birch improves circulation, relaxes nerves, lessens joint pain and reduces inflammation.
- Relief for rheumatism and arthritis — Sweet Birch oil stimulates blood circulation around the affected tissues and muscles, helping clear blood obstructions, which is one of the major causes of these two conditions.
- The deep penetrating analgesic properties of Sweet Birch oil relieves muscle and joint pain.
- Methyl salicylates in Sweet Birch essential oil cause the skin to feel cool and then warm, instantly soothe aches/pains deep in the muscles, joints, and tendons.
- Sweet Birch is a purifying, uplifting and stimulating oil that encourages detoxification of the body.
Traditionally, applied topically, Sweet Birch oil was used as an astringent and was recognized for centuries as an effective toner for the skin. Its active ingredients of salicylic acid and methyl salicylate, two well-known germicides and bactericides make this minty, versatile oil an excellent choice for supporting skin health. This bright, fresh oil is also known to promote comfort, relaxation and overcome feelings of sadness, and clears a cloudy mind.
DISCLAIMER - The information presented on our website, in our product brochure, and marketing communications is for educational purposes only. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. Medicinal Blends products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult a doctor or healthcare professional if you have a severe medical condition or concerns.